Assistant Manager, Compensation and Benefits
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 29-Jul-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Work together with the C&B Team to handle case management; responsible for formulation and continuous review of policies and SOPs to align with the Company’s Total Rewards and Wellness strategies.
- Keep up on current benefits market trends, taking a creative and proactive approach to gather and analyse cost and benefits. Constantly brainstorm and make suggestions to enhance the Company’s health and wellness offerings, based on best market practices, on cost effective basis.
- Provide analysis and reports on benefits programs and their effectiveness, competitiveness and cost vs. value.
- Facilitate all benefits related information and communications with service providers, employees, Finance and Procurement.
- Conduct on-going analysis and review of benefits administration processes.
- Research and make recommendation for continuous process enhancements.
- Participate in special projects and key activities, including but not limited to benefits audits, re-marketing, benefit vendor RFPs, budget and forecasts as required.
Education & Certification
- Bachelor Degree in related fields (Business, HR, or equivalent)
- Preferably 8 years’ experience in benefit and wellness program administration and management
- Experience in vendor management in employee health benefits
- Well versed in legislative guidelines, best practices and market trends in employee health benefits and wellness provisions
- Experience in developing and delivering Benefits communication presentation / resources
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous and strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)