Assistant Manager, Communications (Up to S$ 3,000. Town. Office Hrs)
Our company provides strategic event planning and creative delivery of meetings and events for a variety of industries, including, technology, pharmaceutical, non-profit, athletic and more. We offer strategic guidance and program management, from concept to delivery to ROI analysis.
- Design and execute all corporate materials, guidelines artwork templates and creative communication materials including but not limited to videos, packaging, corporate marketing materials etc;
- Manage sourcing of vendors, budget evaluation and price negotiation, as well as to ensure accurate and efficient production of materials;
- Support the development of all communications and initiative for branding and corporate needs;
- Work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective communication amongst all parties;
- Report to Communications manager on outstanding issues and direction
- Develop and manage long-term strategic partnerships with the vendors and clients;
- Ad hoc duties as neccesary
- Diploma or degree in any discipline
- Possess positive working attitude, initiative and strong sense of responsibility.
- Confident in communicating with clients and vendors.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Comfortable with travelling within Southeast Asia and interacting with people of diverse culture.
- Fun and dynamic working environment;
- Attractive salary (S$ 2,800 – S$ 3,200), previous relevant experience will be taken into consideration;
- Medical, Dental, Mobile & Transport allowance provided.