Assistant Manager, Clinical Quality Assurance
- Reviews and enhances the QA Framework.
- Plans, leads, organises and evaluates the QA Programme (including clinical, infection prevention and control and operations) of the Foundation.
- Reviews incident reports and analyse incident reporting trends.
- Coordinates investigations/reviews relating to incidents and propose ways to eliminate/mitigate recurrence of incidents.
- Keeps abreast of internal standards and regulatory developments.
- Coordinates and leads compliance reviews to assure the QAC on the compliance with applicable regulations and that the relevant policies and procedures are adhered.
- Follow-up on QA recommendations and implementation progress.
- Partners with process owners in educating/training employees on internal standards and regulations.
- Be the point of contact with auditors appointed by the Ministry of Health.
- Tertiary education in Healthcare discipline.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of Managerial experience preferably in Healthcare Quality Assurance.
- Experience in healthcare risk management or clinical audit preferred.
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Meticulous and good analytical skills.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with different levels of stakeholders and drive projects.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16628
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD