Assistant Manager, Business Management
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!To support the Head of Business Support and FA in day to day business support function to achieve key results areas by managing sales initiatives, communications, business solutions, business quality and reporting analytics. The role also includes the administration of processes and procedures.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Involve in product launches/ system enhancements and promotions/ campaigns and liaise with stakeholders to ensure products/ system enhancements/ campaigns/ promotions are successfully launched. This includes conducting product due diligence, signing off user requirements, user acceptance testing, confirm wordings in contract provision, system setup and review product specifications.
- Maintain and update department manual to ensure all new workflows and guidelines are incorporated and documented accurately.
- Manage FA administrative matters and common mailbox
- Assist in sales campaigns tracking, fulfillment & communicate results to FA sales force
- Assist HOD in business/strategic planning and track/process expenses for the organization.
- Assist in monthly expense accruals for FA
- Assist in preparation and communication of monthly expense reports to Managing Directors of various FA Groups
- Assist in drafting communication to FA
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and tasks assigned
Education & Experience
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree holder
- At least 3 years relevant working experience
- At least 3 years of business support/management experience preferred
- With Agency or FA channel management preferable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills
- Mature, meticulous, analytical, able to work under pressure and independently to meet deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active and positive personality
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd