Assistant Manager, Business Development (Industrial Tech | Regional)
- Pilot the business development initiative for ASEAN + India region by working closely with regional stakeholders
- Conduct maket feasibility studies and develop of new business undertaking proposals in alignment with company's strategic directions
- Gain market intelligence that contributes to the development of business via network, competitor analysis, emerging trends, etc.
- Engage and establish strategic relationships/ partnerships with key stakeholders in the industry to widen business network and create new opportunities for the company.
- Preparation of business reports on potential revenue streams, enhanced product offerings and new business ventures to inform business development strategies.
- Assist in managing project budget, forecast and contracts management.
- Possess Diploma/ Degree with minimum 5 years of working experience in business development or similar fields
- Possess good business acument and knowledge in technology market
- Initiator and team player with strong analytical, strategic and negotiation skills
- Collaborative and enjoy working with people
- Experience in digital solution enablement and implementation is advantageous
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to travel regionally
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18068
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD