Assistant Manager, Business Analyst (Corporate Banking)
- Drive execution of project management standards, progress, cost and quality of the project and ensure end-to-end quality delivery within budget and schedule
- Write and develop business requirements into IT-ready functional design. Verify completeness of functional design with business requirement. Conduct operational capacity planning and risk assessment for requirements that are not met technically.
- Degree holder in Information Technology
- Project Management – Familiar with project management skills and effective communication with project stakeholders
- Business Analysis - Business or IT literate professional deeply experienced in expressing business requirements into IT ready functional design.
- Business Knowledge – Strong knowledge in Corporate Banking
- Teamplayer and good communication skills
** Interested candidates, kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc) to:
Shervonne Ho Zhao Di (16S8107 | R1440288)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd