Assistant Manager, Applications (Real Estate/Property)
- Involve in at least 2 real estate project implementation cycles. Have experience to:
- Gather user requirements.
- Improve current process workflows
- Deliver project deliverables, service requests according to given project schedule and with quality
- Develop functional specifications for business users
- Develop technical specifications for technical developers
- Prepare test scripts and carry out testing
- Support user in UAT
- Provide support to maintenance activities after project implementation.
- Able to take lead in project assignments and manage its scope and key stakeholders
- Able to handle interfaces from non-SAP real estate system(s) to SAP GL/AP/AR/RE modules & vice-versa.
- Able to do modelling in forecasting & budgeting software.
- Identify operational inefficiencies, conflicting business practices and integration issues, and recommends to senior management on appropriate alternatives
- Able to develop user guide and conduct training for staffs when required.
- Involve in configuration to address operational service requests.
- Support day-to-day operation needs & resolve issue reported by business users.
- Degree in Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 6 - 8 years of relevant work experience in delivering IT projects related to real estate or related fields
- Have played project roles of project manager, business analyst, solution architect and software developer/operations
- Excellent project & vendor management skills & experience
- Consultative and able to lead user discussions, manage scope and recommend solutions. Good stakeholder analysis skills
- Must have excellent project leading, inter-personal and problem-solving skills.
- Must have Anacle Simplicity Leasing Management System knowledge.
- Good to have SAP Finance knowledge & able to read ABAP.
- Good written & verbal skills, able to communicate with all levels of management & staff
- Certifications in Project Management (PMP, CITPM or equivalent) is a major advantage
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9753
EA Registration Number: R1111375
EA licence number 02C4944
EA Personnel: Lee Hui En Ashley
People Profilers Pte Ltd