Assistant Manager, Advocacy & Communications (Healthcare, Up to $6K)
- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
The incumbent is part of the Strategic Planning team to drive and execute the corporate strategic plan, aligning and uniting the Organization in the pursuit of its vision and mission in an effective and efficient manner. You will take charge of Advocacy and Communication work to advance Organization’s strategic priorities at national, community and organisational levels, by engaging internal and external stakeholders.
- Designs advocacy strategy to propel Organization’s strategic thrusts.
- Project manage the development & implementation of kidney care plan.
- Engages Public-Private-People for their buy-in & co-participation.
- Builds and maintains key stakeholders network groups.
- Drives movements, develops partnerships to accelerate the reception and execution of the Plan.
- Works with Corporate Communications to plan out Organization’s events/programmes, messages to promote the Plan and its strategic role.
- Identifies opportunities for news stories.
- Identifies case studies, conduct interviews for success showcases.
- Secretariat to Nomination Committee (NC) and provide support in any governance matters related to NC.
- A Degree holder.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experiences in Advocacy and Communications (relevant experience is a must).
- Current/prior working experience in Healthcare or Non-Profit Organization/Community care setting is highly preferred; with good understanding of Healthcare, Social services and Policy process in the local setting.
- Demonstrated successful advocacy strategy and executions.
- Planned and facilitated network conversations involving opinion leaders
- Experience in stakeholder mapping and strategising according to corporate strategic objectives.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written), project management and facilitation skills.
- Strong in networking, forming coalitions and partnerships.
- Possess good interpersonal and presentation skills, ability to interact well with all levels of employees.
- Resourceful and self-motivated.
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 6pm and Fridays, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16961.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD