Assistant Manager (Academy Learning) | West | UP to SGD6, 000
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 8-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
As a valuable member in the Academy, you play a crucial role in building the core competencies and expertise across the organisation, to strengthen the digital learning culture and efficiency and productivity, through the development of eLearning interventions.
- This includes content and programme development of relevant digital skills (e.g. data visualisation, data analytics) for staff to leverage on digital tools to innovate and redesign work and business processes, as part of the organisation's push for digital transformation.
- You will be actively involved in understanding all the digital tools in the organisation, participate in the designing, developing and implementing of digital learning solutions and strategies, as well as to enhance the digital learning delivery and experience for staff.
- Some of the digital learning developments include the use of eLearning authoring tools, post video/audio production and editing, and digital media design.
- You will also develop and expand on train-the trainer programmes to support digital skills development as well as facilitate project groups to solve practical work issues through the use of digital tools.
- Degree in Human Resources/Business or related fields.
- Posses minimum of 5 years' of relevant experience in curriculum design for adult learning, eLearning content development or corporate training.
- Prior experience in eLearning content development or Corporate Training will be highly advantageous.
- Possess strong multimedia design capability and be familiar with eLearning authoring tools e.g Articulate.
- Posses excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess a resourceful mindset and good facilitation skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080