Assistant Manager (6-month), School of Information Systems
Key programme administrator to support the Master of Science in Computing Programme (part of SIS PGR programmes)
- Manage the complete cycle of programme administration, from application to graduation matters.
- Manage student matriculation requirements, including processing student’s pass for international students.
- Provide student advisory on curriculum matters & tracking of student’s progress at different stages.
- Assist students on related course enrolment requests.
- Process related Capstone project supervision engagement & payment.
- Manages the related programme finances & facilitate tuition billings.
- Ensure accuracy of information for all programme related publication materials.
- Support events organized by the Postgraduate Research Programme office.
- Any other postgraduate research programme related responsibilities as assigned by the Reporting Officer and Programme Director.
- Degree in any discipline with at least 3 years’ work experience.
- Highly self-motivated individual who is mature, independent and adaptive.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented.
- A strong team player with strong interpersonal & communication skills (in verbal and writing).
- Prior working experience in the similar industry would be advantageous.
- Able to work well under pressure.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University