Assistant Manager (15-month contract), SMU Academy
- Supporting the academy’s various programmes
- Responsible for the end-to-end operational workflows and processes, from planning to on-site execution of all programmes.
- Serve as client advocate for programme hospitality, acting as interface between the clients and the academy.
- Manage business relationship with the vendors, programme partners and participants with care and professionalism.
- Collate and analyse programme feedback.
- Compile, update and maintain data records
- Conduct employment surveys and update existing records.
- Conduct sentiment surveys with existing students, in a bid to improve their learning experience.
- Update and maintain the academy’ website and marketing tools
- Participate in the revamp of the existing website.
- Regularly update and maintain the website.
- Create marketing materials for programmes.
- Marketing of programmes on various social media platforms ie, Linkedln, Facebook and Instagram.
- Manage office operations
- Respond to enquiries from external and internal parties (including government agencies, industry partners & etc.).
- Handle finance payments and updating of finance records.
- Manage companies’ requests for employments.
- Work with various offices within SMU and external parties on operational and administrative matters.
- Manage day-to-day operations
- Assist in any other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor degree preferably in business, communications, human resources or related discipline.
- Diploma holders with the relevant experience will also be considered.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of relevant working experience with a good understanding of programme administration processes.
- Prior experience in understanding the tertiary education landscape, programme operations and government funding mechanism would be an advantage.
- Possess a mature and confident personality.
- Previous experience in events and programme management will be an advantage.
- Good communications (both written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous, ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Keen on process improvement and efficiency.
- Strong organization skills, and an eye for details are essential.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A team player who is able to work collaboratively with others.
- Ability to manage high volume of work with shifting priorities.
- Strong critical thinking and execution skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University