Assistant Manager (1-year contract) , SMU Academy
- Manage all the administrative and logistical matters related to the smooth offering and execution of training programs (both online and offline) offered by the team.
- Responsible for generating and keeping track of the funding applications, claims, reports, assessment, feedback & attendance records and other documentation.
- Provide program counseling and advice.
- Maintain HCML’s contact database.
- Provide support to the team and assist in putting together presentation/meeting/marketing materials and collaterals.
- Assist in coordinating/setting up meetings for the team and drafting of minutes or other relevant documentation.
- Attend to all enquiries, visitors, telephone calls and incoming & outgoing mails/emails.
- Responsible for general office administration.
- Assist in marketing and sales preparation/activities and website updates.
- Assist in all audit matters.
- Degree with minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken).
- Excellent time, resource and project management skill with strong ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to work independently.
- Good coordination and numeracy skills with the ability to engage both internal and external parties in\ the preparation and submission of funding applications, reports and documentation.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Willingness to work extended hours and on some weekends.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University