Assistant Lab Equipment Service Engineer - 6months ($1.6K to $1.9K)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Perform planned and ad-hoc maintenance, repairs and calibration of equipment, instrumentation and critical utilities.
- Updating of equipment and facility database for equipment related activities.
- Maintain appropriate records and documentation of activities to ensure compliance to ISO/IEC 17025, cGMP, PIC/S, Company and global SOPs and data integrity principles.
- Handling of external vendors for activities such as External Calibration, Preventive Maintenance, Pest Control Programmes, Chemical and Biohazardous Waste Management.
- Perform routine equipment tasks such as but not limited to:
- Temperature monitoring of environment / enclosures.
- Incubation of biological indicators
- Flushing of water systems
- Checking of safety / emergency utilities such as safety shower and safety eyewash.
- Monitoring of pressure in critical environment.
- Perform cleaning of equipment such as a BSC.
- Perform monthly archiving of documents generated from equipment related activities.
- Reviews aspects / areas for improvement within your own duties / responsibilities, and make recommendations to your line manager for improvements.
- Min NITEC / Diploma in biomedical engineering / science related courses
- No experience needed - training provided
- Able to start in short notice
Salary range: $1600 - $1900
Office hours 5 days
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd