Responsible for assistant the Senior Buyer in merchandise assortments for the related brand(s) and work to create the appropriate merchandise mix based on competitive market trends, along with meeting the assortment strategies established by the management.
- Assist in the merchandise assortment plan that supports the financial and merchandising objectives
- Assist in entering purchase orders, order confirmations (update purchase orders)
- To follow-up and report on orders, delivery schedule and coordinate shipments
- Work with other relevant departments such as Operations, Warehouse and Finance etc, to achieve smooth operation
- Assist to generate weekly and monthly sales performance reports
- To coordinate and report on weekly replenishments and shop-to-shop transfers
- Liaise with warehouse on logistics/storage requisition
- Assist in monitoring and reporting of inventory level (markdown clearance and promotions)
- All others duties as assigned by your department supervisor
- Min. Diploma in Fashion Merchandising, Marketing, Business Development or relevant discipline
- A good team player.
- Relevant experience in similar capacity will be an advantage
- Previous buying experience with multi category in travel retail environment preferred
- Excellent planning, financial, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Independent and strong analytical minded
- Willing to travel
- Passion and flair for trade shows and product launch functions
King Power International Pte Ltd