Assistant IT Engineers(Diploma in IT, No Exp Needed)
- Linux experience with specific expertise with Linux file systems, command-line environments, operating system processes, services and software installation
- Windows experience
- Virtual Environment experience
- Firewall and Networking experience
- Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a technical role with extensive experience in installation and deployment in an enterprise environment
- Perform infrastructure implementation based on design, perform monitoring and problem resolution and documentation.
- Establish close working relationships with Technical Operations and Project Management.
- Assist Technical Operations with testing & implementation of new technologies and/or services including methods, policies and procedures for installation, management, monitoring and support.
- Participate in ongoing technology evaluations and keep up with technology trends and industry standards.
- Work with and manage outside consulting technical subject matter experts as needed.
- Resolve complex IT issues in a Tier 1 & 2 capacity.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.