Assistant Information Technology Manager
CyberSprout Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-Feb-2021
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Minimum a Diploma in Information Technology or its equivalent.
- 5 years of e-Commerce project management (B2C) experience.
- Candidates with previous e-Commerce platform experience preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of high load frontend / backend e-Commerce infrastructure: LAMP stack, load balancing, VM deployment / management, service provision / integration, API integration, mobile application development.
- Understanding of SEO, affiliate marketing, social media, and other online marketing strategies is a must.
- Understanding of SDLC Rapid Application Development (RAD) methodologies and framework.
- Experience in web and creative design and usability principles, including mobile and social media platforms.
- Proven ability to lead and coordinate cross-functional efforts between external vendors, partners, outsourcing contractors, and in-house team members.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and people management skills.
- Conceptualization and implementation of the entire Secure Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for e-Commerce related applications - Integrating payment gateways, shopping carts, defining application architecture, architectural policies & principles, and implementing risks & mitigation measures for high load e-Commerce websites.
- Assist IT director in defining, architect, and execute the organizational and infrastructure plan required to fulfill the company’s business and technology strategies and goals.
- Work closely with IT director in leading product development including product architecture, platform, hosting, integration, all software applications, website, financial systems, and hardware / telecom.
- Summarize updates and report them to IT Director, and MD on all websites, product development, hosting and infrastructure plans.
- Execute Product Vision and Road Map.
- Communicate roadmap and vision to IT Director, and MD, team members and partners.
- Supervise and mentor internal IT team, outsourced contractors like developers, database architects, network engineers and other technical resources.
- Responsible for all IT operations.
- Supervise, evaluate, and oversee all functional areas of technology-based e-commerce platforms, content, websites, testing, production operations and technical support provided.
- Work directly with the IT Director, and MD, to help develop the best technology strategies to support the accelerating growth of the business.
CyberSprout Pte Ltd