Assistant HR Manager - Talent Acquisition - Healthcare Sector - spbcc
Salary: Up to $4800 + 1 Month Completion Bonus
Location: South, Central
Contract: 1 Year, Renewable
- Support the Human Resource Business Partner on effective delivery of HR operations
- Support activities to our business units, including but not limited to recruitment, staff engagement, compliance to regulatory requirements, administrative support as well as other duties and projects, as assigned.
- Carry out the daily operations, the incumbent will be required to collaborate and interface closely with the internal and external stakeholders.
- Degree holder in Human Resource or equivalent
- 1-3 years of HR experience, healthcare background will be advantageous..
- Possess basic knowledge of Employment Act
- Resourceful and possess good critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong team player, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous, analytical and strong in processes
- High resilience and able to multi-task in a dynamic environment
To apply, please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. If you wish to withdraw your consent or correct any of your personal data, please drop us an email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to let us know.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Chong Shee Hng Brandon | R2093917
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781