Assistant HR Manager (Resourcing)
- Enhance employer branding strategy
- Implement and streamline HR policies
- Grow talent pipelines within the group and manage manpower planning
- Leverage technology for recruitment processes and data analysis
- Create a positive hiring and onboarding experience for new hires, hiring managers and HR team alike
- Research and introduce assessment tools for candidates
- Participating in campus recruitmnet initiatives
- Drive standardisation and streamline recruitment processes, job families, and job descriptions
- Diploma / Degree in HR or Business related discipline
- 5 years of experience in HR capacity
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in PDF/MS Word format plus a recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lyn Wong | EA Registration No: R1327365
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd