Assistant HR Manager Ops)
This position is responsible for providing leadership and management of HR Operations, recruitment, and general administration activities. This role will have direct accountability for establishing process and continuous improvement to create efficiencies and effectiveness.
HR Operations (Direct workforce)
Lead and partner with the Team to meet the short and long-term business needs for Direct workforce.
- Dormitory operations for workers
- Oversee accommodation and welfare arrangement,
- Act as liaison with dormitory service providers,
- Partner with relevant stakeholders to address workers’ grievances & discipline issues,
- Operational efficiencies for all operations administration
- recruitment of workers –
- oversee recruitment matters & manpower planning of Direct workforce
- monitor closely the service delivery of manpower suppliers
- monitor dependency ratio ceiling (DRC) or quota stipulated by MOM
- Work Pass matters – ensure the team adhere to the established process and procedures, keeping track efficiently of expiry, cancellation, renewal & conversion of work passes.
- onboarding of new workers & repatriation
- data integrity of workers database – ensure 100% accuracy of data entry and adherence to e-filing process of P-files
- recruitment of workers –
Recruitment (Indirect workforce)
- Direct recruitment activities and process are conducted efficiently, cost-effectively and in accordance with the established policies and standards
- Liaise with functional managers to develop and implement local recruitment strategies that are appropriate for their business needs
- Evaluate external labour market conditions and internal employee turnover trends in order to recommend changes to the organisation’s recruitment and reward strategies
- Adopt and follow through the fair recruitment practices of Fair Consideration Framework
- Lead and direct general administration activities including Corporate and Project Insurance related matters, staff transport, business travel, reception.
- Ensure the process is in place for all admin activities; being coordinated and executed seamlessly
HR shared service management
- Assist in strategizing to enhance the concept of HR shared service model
- Collaborate with HR management to direct HR shared service activities through streamlining and simplifying according to established SLA and KPIs.
- Support to ensure the team delivers to consistently high levels while driving continuous improvement initiatives and effectively managing compliance.
Efficiency Enhancements and Productivity
- Assist to oversee the development and monitoring of HR metrics and dashboards to support planning and decision making
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the relevant policies, systems, and procedures in achieving objectives
- Identify and make improvements to procedures and controls
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop the team to ensure that activities are conducted accurately, ethically, consistently, and according to relevant standards.
- Coach and develop the team to improve personal performance and encourage individual development
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management or related
- 5 - 10 years of experience in relevant field (Preferably in the Construction, Oil and Gas Industry)
- Ability to strategize and solve problems with systems thinking
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Self-starter with hands-on and “can do” attitude
Rotary Engineering Private Limited