Assistant HR Manager
Location: Jurong Island
Working Hours: 8am-4.30pm Mon-Fri
Industry: Chemical Processing
Salary Range: $4000 4500
- Establish, review, and maintain standard operating procedures and records for compliance to ISO9001, HACCP standards, and SS506 requirements.
2. Review and update job descriptions periodically to ensure they accurately reflect the employees responsibility.
3. Manage full spectrum of HR functions (HR policies, recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, learning and development, manage foreign manpower, PDPA etc.).
4. Review and execute HR policies, work systems and processes in line with the Companys business goals.
5. Oversee daily operation tasks include on boarding, work passes application, renew, cancellation, payroll processing, off boarding, JI pass application etc.
6. Review staff development strategies and oversee training activities to ensure compliance of relevant procedures and proper maintenance of training records.
7. Person in charge for IT related matters. (To coordinate with local IT vendor and HQ IT department)
8. Oversee general administrative works, example: transportations, hotel reservations and bookings, office cleaning, copier, office maintenance etc.
9. Handle all other HR or GA matters and undertake tasks as assigned by management.
1. With minimum Diploma / Degree in HRM/HRD/Business Management or equivalent.
2. Candidate should possess at least 5 years relevant experience.
3. Possess great interpersonal skills in communication and people management.
4. Relevant experience in manufacturing industry will be an advantage.
5. Able to work in a fast pace environment.
6. Must be familiar with Employment Act and other statutory requirements and legislation.
7. It is not a must, but it will be an advantage if the candidate able to speak Japanese
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246. Tel: 6589 5806 Fax: 6536 7890
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1872037
Posting Personnel: Shona Heng Yun Wen
People Profilers Pte Ltd