Assistant HR Executive/ Executive (Compensation and Benefits)
- Initiate, participate and analyze findings in rewards & benefits and benchmarking surveys to develop appropriate response strategies
- Act as functional expert to develop, enhance Company’s rewards and benefits policy, terms and conditions.
- Conduct job evaluation to formulate and review group-wide pay policies such as salary banding and structure, pay benchmarks, remuneration mix for both short-term and long-term incentive schemes
- Monitor market trends / practices pertaining to International assignment and tax equalisation matters to ensure continued competitiveness of company’s expatriate posting across various Business Units,
- Communicate rewards and benefits initiatives to both external and internal customers
- Partner with Business Units on salary review exercises, planning and administration of performance ratings, promotion, merit increment and bonus payout, including salary budgeting preparations.
- Ensure that organisation and government requirements on employment terms and conditions, are met
Diploma in HRM, Business Administration or its equivalent
At least 1-3 years experience of rewards and benefits experience, preferably in Oil and Gas Construction environment
Positive attitudes/ Drive for result
Good interpersonal, management and decision making skills
Strong Business acumen and business partnering skills
Rotary Engineering Private Limited