- Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the hotel to keep up the required standards, daily supervision on the overall work performance of the Supervisors and other subordinates in their respective places of work designation.
- Perform routine inspections on the floors, public areas, shopping complex to ensure high standards of cleanliness are met.
- Work closely with Front Office department with regards to rooms that are ready for occupancy.
- Provide guidance and training to the housekeeping staff.
- Diploma in Housekeeping, Three years of relevant working experience as assistant Housekeeper.
- Good oral and written communications and public relations skills preferred.
- Able to perform shift duties and work on weekends / Public Holidays.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in or email your resume together with a recent photograph and expected salary to:
The Human Resource Department
5 Coleman Sheet Singapore 179805
Only Singaporean may apply
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified