Assistant Head/Senior Officer (Procurement Governance)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 8-May-2021
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- 3 years renewable contract
- Working location: Nearby one-north MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Governance and Compliance
- Perform checks on tenders and quotations to ensure compliance with the company's procurement policies & practices.
- Provide advice on procurement policy matters to ensure compliance in purchases.
- Review and identify potential areas to re-engineer compliance checks by exploiting technology.
- Identify opportunities for demand aggregation of goods/services.
- Review and suggest enhancements to current procurement processes/policies to improve productivity and achieve better procurement outcomes altogether
- Design, develop and establish training contents, outsourced and/or in-house.
- Publicize available training to target employees and monitor the take up rate.
- Monitor and evaluate training assessment reports to meet continuous improvements of the training program.
- Manage e-Learning Management System, which includes handling queries from trainees
- Preferably at least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in procurement and training, compliance activities will be considered.
- Sound understanding of government procurement policies would be an advantage
- Meticulous, with strong analytical and documentation skills
- Clear communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Independent yet a valuable team player who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)