Assistant Head , Scholars Dept (Talent Development) - STAT BOARD
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 1-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
What to expect:
- Work closely with key stakeholders internally and externally to achieve the outcomes of the various programmes.
You will develop a deep understanding of higher education policies and their wider impact on Singapore.
You will acquire skills in interpreting data to develop policies, as well as develop deeper organizational awareness.
- Review, enhance and manage scholars’ operations policy to ensure the relevancy and effectiveness in keeping up with the dynamic talent landscape. Analyse data and, feedback and inputs from scholars and management to drive decision making in the review of these policies
- As a programme manager and be involved in recruitment, selection, management and development of the various scholarship types
- To work with internal and external partners to achieve the outcomes of the various scholarship programmes
- Be prepared to engage senior stakeholders and scholars during senior management engagement and tea sessions
- Be a speaker at all promotion activities either through physical meetings or webinars
- Min Degree in any course
- Min 5 years experience, preferably in HR, talent development
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking skills.
- Resourceful and driven with high energy level
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of higher education policies and their wider impact on Singapore will be an advantage
- Pro-active, quality conscious, attentive to details and results-oriented.
- Able to work independently and in a team to deliver results under tight timelines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint)
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd