Assistant Head, Finance (Fixed Assets)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 3-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- Supervise a team in the timely capitalization of fixed assets for the Entities. This includes review of accounting entries, supporting documentation, printing of assets tag, updating of SAP assets register, accounting schedules and preparation for Audit Committee slides on Fixed Assets movement;
- Review, standardise and streamline Fixed Asset processes to enhance efficiency, which include creation, maintenance and disposal of Fixed Assets as well as conducting stock verification exercises. At the same time, there should be adequate process controls to ensure accurate and timely recording and maintenance of Fixed Assets.
- Ensure there is proper documentation of SOP for Fixed Asset policies and procedures.
- Engage Research Institutes and collaborate with them so that they have a better understanding of Fixed Asset processes.
- Drive digitalisation projects to automate the Fixed Asset processes, e.g. RFID tagging for Fixed Assets.
- Provide management reports on Fixed Assets and address ad-hoc management queries. Examples include profiling of portfolio of Fixed Assets, usage and average life of Fixed Assets etc.
- Able to handle audit queries relating to Fixed Assets.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good command of MS Office applications
- Supervisory skills and knowledge of SAP system will be advantageous
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd