Assistant Graphics Designer (Digital & Video Engagement)
You'll be creating graphic assets for stills and video animation, under the direction of the Lead Editor and/or Executive Producer. Your work will be used to support video productions for national broadcast and social media platforms, and in branding/digital content work. This position is most suited for candidates who wish to gain a practical start in the digital and video production industry.
- Create graphic assets, using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, for stills and video animation. This will be at least 85% of your duties. Examples of graphic assets for stills: laying out social media posts, designing infographics, key visuals, creating GIFs. Examples of graphic assets for video animations: designing lower-thirds, texts, creating elements for 2D animation.
- Execute artwork as requested/directed by your supervisor. Directions for artwork/concepts will not be too general to the point that you are frustrated with ambiguity, but will also not be so specific that you cannot exercise your own creativity and judgement.
- Exercise your own reasonable skills and discretion. The Art Direction given to you may be conceptual at times. You are expected to give your inputs, and where relevant, with appropriate background research.
- Assist in video production and digital marketing work, under guidance. This will be 15% of your duties. We will help you develop holistically, so that your work remains interesting and engaging.
- Use common sense & courtesy
- Be resourceful, accountable & have positive work ethics, e.g. punctuality, meeting deadlines, quality of work, sense of ownership
- Listen & retain verbal instructions accurately
- Show initiative & self-directed learning
- Have reasonable awareness & fit to the team culture, e.g. responsiveness, active participation
- Write & communicate clearly in English
- Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (at least intermediate skill level)
- Have at least a basic understanding of the mechanics in 2D animation production, even if without actual experience in it
- It is a plus if you have some competency in Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Indesign
Arctic Fox Studios Asia (arcticfox.works) is a digital and video engagement company. We help clients engage their audience through digital strategies and original content. You are most welcome to ask about Annual Leave, medical and insurance benefits, and various contractual details if you're shortlisted.
This is a full-time position. Candidates seeking a contract or internship position are also welcome to apply.
Arctic Fox Studios Asia