Assistant Finance Manager @ Tuas (SAP, 5 Days, Max $5000)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 16-Aug-2019
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1880292
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Working Hours: Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 5.15pm
- Review month-end closing with analysis for 4 entities.
- Review audit schedules and other supporting schedules for month-end closing.
- Ensure timely submission of management accounts to Conso team on monthly basis.
- Review payment vouchers.
- Review GST reports for quarterly filing to IRAS.
- Review status of outstanding trade debtors by liaising with sales personnel.
- Preparation of Head of Department meeting slides on monthly basis.
- Preparation of annual budget and forecast including variances between actual/ forecast
- and budget.
- Assist in yearly stock take exercise cum reconciliation.
- To ensure compliance with relevant statutory requirement and standards (Financial Reporting
- Standards and Tax Act)
- Liaise with auditor (internal and external) for all audit matters.
- Liaise with tax agent for all tax matters.
- Any ad-hoc matters as assigned.
- Singaporean or SPR only
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA or its equivalent.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin as need to liaise with Chinese counterparts
- Conversant in Singapore Financial Reporting Standards and or International Financial Reporting Standards and group consolidation.
- Min 5 years of related working experience.
- Experience in operation is preferred.
- Familiar in analysis of group results and SGX reporting.
- Team Player, able to work independently and can deliver within strict deadlines.
- Action oriented, task focused, accuracy and meticulous.
- Ability to work independently within minimum supervision.
- Proficient with Advanced Microsoft Excel, Words and Power-Point.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical, innovative and self-motivated.
- Experience/knowledge of SAP ERP System.
Please attach your resume in WORD with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)