Assistant Finance Manager
Pet Lovers Centre| Date Posted: 20-Sep-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
- Prepare month-end closing, financial and management reporting/analysis of Singapore entities and ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Provide management and shareholders with accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Review credit control to ensure invoices are accurate and send promptly within billing procedures and payments are promptly received.
- Review and ensure monthly bank reconciliations are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Prepare weekly and monthly cash flow forecasting and ensure cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively
- Review and manage inter-company recharges to subsidiaries.
- Review GST, corporate tax and withholding tax for Singapore entities and ensure timely and accurate submission.
- Prepare group consolidation financial reports and liaise with finance personnel of subsidiaries with regard to inter-company matters.
- Liaise with bankers, company secretary, auditors and tax agents and ensure compliance with local accounting standards, tax regulations and other local regulatory requirements
- Assist in annual budgeting process.
- Develop, review accounting policies and continuous improvements of system, processes and procedures, ensure comply with Company's guidelines and statutory requirements.
- Provide guidance and support and assist to develop finance team.
- Assist with operations accounting issues.
- Assist in managing projects on cross-finance initiatives.
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy and a CPA or ACCA
- Minimum 6 years of accounting and finance experience with at least 2 years in managerial capacity
- Experience in finance in the retail industry would be highly advantageous
- Good knowledge and understanding of tax legislation.
- Good knowledge of Singapore Reporting Standards, Companies Act and other accounting regulatory requirements is highly essential.
- Knowledge and experience with internal control documentation.
- Well versed in MS Excel and spreadsheet techniques.
- Hands-on, analytical, detail oriented and organised, strong in processes and financial concept, problem solver.
- Possess a positive attitude, good leadership skills, interpersonal communication skills, independent and a team player.
Interested Applicant, you may send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.
Pet Lovers Centre