Assistant Finance Manager
CHOON HIN STAINLESS STEEL PTE LTD| Date Posted: 9-Jan-2021
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Job Description & Requirements
- · Take full instruction from Finance Manager
- Providing and interpreting financial information;
- · Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
- · analysing change and advising accordingly;
- · Formulating strategic and long-term business plans;
- · Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance;
- · Analysing competitors and market trends;
- · Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk;
- · Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
- ·Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
- · Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
- · Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations such as the Inland Revenue;
- · Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines;
- · Managing budgets;
- · Arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities;
- · Supervising staff;
- · Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- · Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitivecompensation plan.
- · Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regardingequal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- · Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal andstate law.
- · Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top managementinformation needs.
- · Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records requiredby law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- · Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulationsaffecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, andreporting are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, andcollective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- · Writes and delivers presentations to corporate officers or governmentofficials regarding human resources policies and practices.
CHOON HIN STAINLESS STEEL PTE LTD