Assistant Finance Manager
Location: Tuas (transport pick up)
- Review month-end closing with analysis for 4 entities.
- Review audit schedules and other supporting schedules for month-end closing.
- Ensure timely submission of management accounts to Conso team on monthly basis.
- Review payment vouchers.
- Review GST reports for quarterly filing to IRAS.
- Review status of outstanding trade debtors by liaising with sales personnel.
- Preparation of Head of Department meeting slides on monthly basis.
- Preparation of annual budget and forecast including variances between actual/ forecast and budget.
- Assist in yearly stock take exercise cum reconciliation.
- To ensure compliance with relevant statutory requirement and standards (Financial Reporting Standards and Tax Act)
- Liaise with auditor (internal and external) for all audit matters.
- Liaise with tax agent for all tax matters.
- Any ad-hoc matters as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Familiar with Financial Reporting Standard of Singapore
- SAP Experience is a must
OUR RECRUITERS LLP