Assistant Finance Manager(Electronic Products)
- Financial Reporting
- Prepare all BU Monthly Actual and Half-yearly Profit & Loss Forecast on the 2nd working day and 3rd week of the month for submission to HQ
- Actual Monthly Profit & Loss Statement for all BU
- Other Financial Reports as and when requested
- Review Financial Reports for all BU
- Attend Monthly Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet Meeting by BU, to discuss and monitor BU profitability, expenses trend, Debtors and Stocks Movements
- Attend Monthly Cash Flow Meeting to discuss Cash Flow position of each B.U. and Exchange Exposure of Company
- Goods and Services Tax for Whole Company
- Filing monthly GST return before end of each month
- Checking of data submitted by all divisions
- Advising on GST accounts and Regulations changes
- All other matters related to GST
- Compilation of management report
- Review and Submit monthly HFM reporting (financial reporting to Sharp HQ).
- Management Accounting
- Prepare budget and mid-term-plan preparation
- Monthly submission HFM to HQ
- Check and approve all audit schedules
- Prepare statutory Financial Statements
- Clearance of Tax issues
- Liaise with both external auditors and Tax auditors
- Check and Approval of Staff e-claims documents and calculation.
- Accounting Policies, Procedures and Internal Control Systems
- Maintain Chart of Accounts, Budget Control Centre, Update All Accounting Policies and Procedures
- Ensure compliance with Internal Control Systems jointly set up by Management and Corporate Management Department
- Accounting System Development
- Project Leader in implementing accounting software
- Assist in developing/modification of accounting software
- Develop Management Reports from accounting software
- Develop Pivot tables and Macros for reports and analysis
- Business owner for TSP staff claim system
- Overall Control of Day-to-day Operation of Finance & Accounts function
- Issue/check direct and indirect payroll entries for All Divisions and Monthly Bonus Provision, prepare Bonus and Employee Loan Schedule monthly and at end of Financial Year (Accounting Schedules for all Payroll)
- Approve all Journal Entries to General Ledgers
- Approve all Accounting Schedules
- Approve all Payments
- Check Weekly Sales Forecast by BU
- Overall supervision of Sales and Accounting Systems
- Overall supervision of Staff claims
- Ensure all sales operations are in compliance with JSOX
- Jsox (Japan Sarbanes Oxley Act Compliance)
- Prepare all documentations to ensure walkthrough and operational test are effective for ELC and PLC
- Ensure compliance with JSOX Act
- Bank , AR Reconciliations
Checking and ensure that all monthly reconciliations are done promptly
- Customer and Supplier Masters
Maintain all Customer and Supplier Masters.
- Degree in Accounting or Professional qualification with ACCA/ CIMA/ CPA.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in finished goods industry is preferred
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS).
- Proficient in MS Office skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoints.
- Possess strong leadership and organizational skills
- Possess strong analytical skills and detailed oriented.
- Able to multi-task, cope with urgent request and have worked in a fast pace environment.
- Strong team player and able to work independently.
- Good in oral and written communication.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.