Assistant Finance Manager (Base in Indonesia/5 Days/Up to USD 2800)
The Assistant Finance Manager will be based in Sukabumi, Indonesia and report to the Finance Manager. He/ she needs to lead and provide guidance to finance team, analyse financial activities and assists the Finance Manager in the implementation of internal controls and other ad hoc projects to support company needs.
- Assist Finance manager to obtain financial data and ensure finance team meet the deadlines
- Assist Finance manager in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
- Work closely, provide guidance and advice to finance team in the preparation of full set of financial statements in accordance with Indonesian accounting standards, and as per the company’s reporting timelines.
- Coordinate and assist Finance manager in liaison with tax authorities on all tax related matters.
- Support and ensure compliance with all Indonesian authorities’ filing requirements, Bank Indonesia, tax, custom and audit filing requirements.
- Support implementation of ERP system for accounting, finance and/or payroll.
- Manage monthly, quarterly and year- end accounting records, including inventory, fixed assets, and insurance records, in a manner to facilitate all audits (tax, internal, customs, client).
- Plan and propose a strategic and long-term business plans.
- Identify and implement workflow improvements to strengthen internal controls and making recommendations to improve work processes and efficiency.
- Assist the Finance Manager in cash flow planning.
Specifications/Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
- 5 - 7 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience, with proven working experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Degree or diploma from recognized tertiary institution in Accounting, and preferably with Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
- Experience in a manufacturing industry dealing with costing and valuation of COGS a must.
- Experience in the garment industry preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Team-oriented player with strong work ethics.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Melayu/Indonesia language.
- Familiarity with ERP systems and ERP implementation experience.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORDFORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1435754
EA No: R2090403
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd