Assistant Finance Manager: $5500 - $6300
- Own month-end closing and reporting procedures including but not limited to:
- Analyse transactional gross margin
- Close and review inventory including GIT and WIP
- Post journal entries
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Assess warranty and inventory provisions
- Bridge between Commercial Review and Actuals
- Upload to CPM
- Prepare local and compile APAC DMP pack
- Responding to HQ queries
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations and self-review.
- Perform annual budget and quarterly forecast.
- Manage external audit, support income tax calculation, perform GST and transfer price filing, conduct control self-assessment, provide data for insurance.
- Any other ad hoc assignment.
- Minimum Degree in Finance/Accountancy
- At least 5 years of experience in the accounting field.
- Strong SAP and Excel skills.
- Ability to communicate across all levels in the organisation.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Interested applicants, please submit a copy of your updated resume (in MS Word Format) attached via email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attn: Koh Jie Min Jasmine (Eleanor)
CEI No.: R1654425
Please include the following in the Word doc:
- Current/Last Drawn Salaries
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving previous employment(s)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd