Assistant Field Service Engineer (Trainee-ship Program)
- Semi-con Company
- Working Hour: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm (Shift work will only be occasions for mass installation work.)
- Working Location: Woodland
- Basic Salary: $1800
- 1 year contract
• Install, relocate, general preventive maintenance of equipment at customers’ sites.
• Conduct associated start-up, cut over and check-out activities on the newly installed systems
• Co-ordinate all service actions with customer to minimize downtime or system interruptions
• Apply troubleshooting techniques and diagnostic procedures to isolate problem and eliminate equipment malfunctions. .
• Implement field modifications or updates as released in Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) which may involve removal and installation of assemblies, sub-assemblies, systems and subsystems
• Carry out Tier 2 process qualification work
• Minimum Diploma in Engineering or relevant field.
• Prior hands on experience will be an added advantage
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Constance Lim Wen Shi | Registration No: R1551808
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD