Assistant Field Service Engineer (Semicon Equipment Installation)
- Install and/or relocate equipment at customers’ sites. Conduct associated start-up, cut over and check-out activities on the newly installed systems
- Provide warranty tool support or paid service for out-of-warranty tool by performing on-site general preventive maintenance of equipment and attending to equipment abnormalities.
- Co-ordinate all service actions with customer to minimize downtime or system interruptions
- Apply troubleshooting techniques to eliminate equipment malfunctions.
- Conduct diagnostic procedures to isolate problem. Assess severity of malfunctions and determine corrective actions required or escalate for assistance and prompt resolution.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with customers in relation to short-term defect work
- Implement field modifications or updates as released in Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) which may involve removal and installation of assemblies, sub-assemblies, systems and subsystems
- Diploma in following disciplines: Semicon / Electronics/ Electrical /Mechanical / Mechatronics and other Engineering Disciplines
- Able to commit to 24/7 standby duty on a rotational basis
- Experience in performing troubleshooting or maintenance of complex machinery is an added advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16785
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD