Assistant Field Service Engineer (Safety Equipment)
- Plan and Prepare the equipment’s as per the customer order and perform necessary maintenance work for the equipment (ex: configuration, alarm settings, calibration, functional check, air refilling..).
- Prepare the necessary documentation for the customer order (Test reports, service/delivery reports, customer specific documents).
- Carry out inspection, repair of gas detectors, SCBA, and other safety equipment’s returned equipment
- Follow up with customer and internal team on the on necessary quotations, service reports
- Support both workshop and on-site breakdown calls and ad-hoc projects.
- Liaison with relevant parties such as customers, service supervisor, coordinators and logistic pertaining to queries, technical issues, status and deliveries.
- Carry out on site user training on equipment usage and operational
- NTC, NITEC or Diploma in Engineering related discipline
- Preferably 5-7 years’ experience in service/engineering position in safety devices/PPE industry.
- Experience in TA of Oil & gas and process industry is an added advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference:17031
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD