Assistant Field Service Engineer (PPE / $2500)
Assistant Field Service Engineer (PPE /$2500)
- Plan and Prepare the equipment’s as per the customer order and perform necessary maintenance work for the equipment (ex: configuration, alarm settings, calibration, functional check, air refilling..).
- Prepare the necessary documentation for the customer order (Test reports, service/delivery reports, customer specific documents).
- Update and monitor the equipment movement on the relevant database.
- Carry out inspection, repair of gas detectors, SCBA, and other safety equipment’s returned equipment
- Follow up with customer and internal team on the on necessary quotations, service reports
- Support both workshop and on-site breakdown calls and ad hoc projects.
- Diploma in Engineering discipline (Preferably in Mechatronics/ Electromechanical)
- 1-3 years of experience in Servicing of gas detector equipment/PPE
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for express processing.
To help process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com (Ref: 17023) to upload your resume on our website.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte. Ltd. | EA License: 11C3793
Kyle Hui | EA Personnel Registration: R1333144
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD