Assistant Field Service Engineer (7 months programme/ Semiconductor/ East)
- Install and/or relocate equipment at customers’ sites. Conduct associated start-up, cut over and check-out activities on the newly installed systems
- Provide warranty tool support or paid service for out-of-warranty tool by performing on-site general preventive maintenance of equipment and attending to equipment abnormalities. Co-ordinate all service actions with customer to minimize downtime or system interruptions
- Apply troubleshooting techniques to eliminate equipment malfunctions. Conduct diagnostic procedures to isolate problem. Assess severity of malfunctions and determine corrective actions required or escalate for assistance and prompt resolution. When necessary, replace defective units, components or parts where appropriate
- Liaise and co-ordinate with customers in relation to short-term defect work
- Implement field modifications or updates as released in Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) which may involve removal and installation of assemblies, sub-assemblies, systems and subsystems.
- Carry out Tier 2 process qualification work
- Diploma in Electronics/ Electrical /Mechanical / Mechatronics
- At least 5 years of working experience.
- Possibly of running into OT and rotated 24/7 on call standby duty for one week for the position.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code:.16900.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD