Assistant Field Service Engineer ($1800 | 12 Months Trainee-ship Program | Semi-con)
Job Type: Trainee-ship program (convertible)
Working Hour: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm (Shift work will only be occasions for mass installation work.)
Working Location: Ubi Avenue
• Install, relocate, general preventive maintenance of equipment at customers’ sites.
• Conduct associated start-up, cut over and check-out activities on the newly installed systems
• Co-ordinate all service actions with customer to minimize downtime or system interruptions
• Apply troubleshooting techniques and diagnostic procedures to isolate problem and eliminate equipment malfunctions. .
• Implement field modifications or updates as released in Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) which may involve removal and installation of assemblies, sub-assemblies, systems and subsystems
• Carry out Tier 2 process qualification work
• Minimum Diploma in Engineering or relevant field.
• Prior hands on experience will be an added advantage
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16979
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD