Assistant Facility Engineer x 3 (ACMV / 5.5 Days / East)
- Ø Good Career Exposures and Opportunities
- Ø Training is provided
- Ø Location: Kaki Bukit
- Provide support to Facilities Manager and Senior Engineer in Facility Maintenance / Preventive Maintenance work.
- Liaise with customer engineering department to ensure company procedures and quality guidelines are followed.
- Review “Events and Actions” on site and implement remedial actions where needed
- Manage contractors work on site to ensure adherence to procedures
- To be involved and carry out planning, execution and updates for all daily work including weekly/monthly report submission.
- Nitec / Diploma in Engineering / equivalent
- 1 -3 years of relevant experience
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may email your updated resume in MS format to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Lee Chia Xin (Karen)
Registration Number: R1769288
EA License No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd