Assistant Facilities Manager ( $4.5K, Tampines , 5 days)
- Manage the building and facilities effectively with long term and daily operations. These include works in safety, security, internal and external structures, layout design, telecommunications, electricity, ventilation, air-conditioning, water, cleanliness, waste management, pest control, logistics, and any other areas related to the building and facilities.
- Work with the management to understand the strategic and functional needs that the building and facilities need to fulfill, to support the company’s overall goals and developments.
- Liaise with relevant regulatory authorities, service providers, internal departments, users and other stakeholders regularly and whenever necessary. Collaborate with them regarding their respective requirements, works and usage of facilities.
- Ensure that the company comply with current legislations, that the building and facilities meet the requirements stated in Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) regulations, Building Safety regulations and any other relevant regulations.
- Ensure that regular audits and preventive maintenance are done on the environment, equipments and all areas in the building premises. Take necessary steps to keep everything in safe and good conditions.
- Know the company’s Emergency Response Plan (ERP), safety policies, security policies and other related processes very well. Ensure that they are executed and know what should be done in different types of situations.
- Source for, evaluate, select and engage suitable service providers. Check that agreed works by providers are completed satisfactorily and deficiencies are corrected
- Conduct optimization and efficient space planning, to make the best use of space. Maximize cost efficiency and organizational productivity
- Maintain records of works. Generate monthly reports, yearly reports and proposals. Manage budgets and expenses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Building & Facilities Management or related discipline
- 5 years’ experience in facilities management
- Familiar with relevant regulations, risk management policies and procedures.
- Qualified WHSO and Fire Safety Manager Certificate will be an added advantage.
- Excellent skills in planning, problem solving, project management and leadership.
Job ID : 46651
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246
DID: 6589 5834
John Ko Chain Yeong
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number : R1762495
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd