Assistant Facilities Engineer (SCADA/ PLC)
- Manage maintenance projects in buildings.
- Use SCADA system to monitor M&E equipment and programming works for A&A and
- Ensures maintenance activities are carried out according to department SOP.
- Monitor and control maintenance operations to achieve the targeted turn-around time within required quality standards.
- Provides safe custody, control and maintenance of all equipment and special tools used by the department.
- Maintain adequate stock levels of material, parts and equipment within budget limitation.
- Responds to calls for emergency repairs/ ad hoc complaints.
- Higher Nitec in Facilities and Management.
- 2 years’ experience in maintenance of building management system/ extra low voltage /
M&E, PLC and SCADA system.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16443.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD