Assistant Facilities Engineer (ACMV / Power / Up $3000 / East / 0-2 Yrs Exp)
Our client is the Precision Cooling Solutions Provider for Data Center and working on various large scale projects in ACMV systems. Due to company expansion, they are currently seeking for talented individuals to support their infrastructure facilities!
- Fast Paced and Evolving SME Environment
- Salary: $2100 - $3000 + Standby Allw
- 5.5 days; 9am-6pm, Sat: 9am – 1pm
- Location: Site-Based, either at North-East or East area
- Good Benefits: AWS, 2-3 Months Bonus, Medical Benefits
- Enhanced Learning Opportunity with Professional Training Provided
- Provide support to Facilities Manager and Senior Engineer in facilities maintenance/preventive maintenance works
- Maintenance, troubleshooting, servicing of all critical facilities systems and operations, including the Mechanical & Electrical systems, air-conditioning, Building Managements System(BMS), ACMV, UPS, generator, etc.
- Liaise with vendors/contractors on engineering function requirement
- Manage contractors work on site to ensure adherence and compliance to the data center’s safety and MEP operational process/procedures
- To be involved and carry out planning, execution and updates for all daily work including weekly/monthly report submission
- Respond appropriately to emergencies(utility breakdown) as they arise, participate in 24-hour emergency response activities
- NITEC or Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Facilities Management / Clean Energy / or equivalent
- 0-2 years’ experience in facilities management or similar role
- Candidate without relevant experience is welcome to apply as training will be provided
- MUST be willing to be on 24 hours standby to be activated if required to attend any emergency
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
- Singaporeans only need to apply
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, kindly send in your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Teh Yoke Ching (Shannon)
Registration Number: R1659477
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd