Assistant F&B Service Manager
• To perform assigned tasks including taking of orders and serving of food and drinks
- Oversee the Implementation of standards as detailed in the departmental standards and procedures manual
- Conduct effective shift briefings ensuring all staff are aware of VIPs, special occasions, daily specials; emphasis on up selling certain products; etc.
- Coaching of staff to introduce and recommend of product items, special promotions and membership discounts
- Coach staff on suggestive selling and upselling in order to boost store sales and increase satisfaction
- Identify customer needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Morning & Afternoon Briefing on Manpower & duties assigned. To mention on special items on promotion etc. when service manager is not around.
- Has overall responsibility of the supervision of the cleanliness and ambience of the outlet
To Assist Service Manager in:
• Coordinate in sourcing and testing of new products and menus.
• Conceptualize different themes of catering services in order to widen the customers selections
• Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
• Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by management.
• Proven F&B management experience
• Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
• Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
• Ability to manage personnel, meet financial targets and task delegation
• Guest-oriented and service-minded
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Food & Beverage Services Management or its equivalent.
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating:
1. Current Drawn:
2. Expecting Salary:
3. Date Available:
4. Reason To Leave Each Job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Darren Wong Shin Loong
People Profilers Pte Ltd
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza Singapore 079903
Tel: 6805 0860
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1985061
Job ID: 47090
People Profilers Pte Ltd