Assistant Executive (Training Projects) (Chua Chu Kang)
• Convert learning materials to eLearning packages;
• Coordinate and consolidate requirement gatherings for all new training tech initiatives, with the stakeholders;
• Assist with the conceptualisation of training technology scenarios for the various training tech (HCC, operations, Configurable Training Space, VR Training Suite, MR on Searches, etc);
• Visualise the written scenarios into a deck of storyboard ready for presentation;
• Design project-related infographic poster/ broadcasts; and
• Consolidate scenarios workflows for KM.
• Duration: 11 months 29 days’ contract
• Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 6pm, Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
• Minimally Diploma in New Media / Graphic Design from local Polytechnic
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Singaporean only
Interested applicants, please visit our website at www.seacaremanpower.com to apply. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Seacare Manpower Services Pte Ltd