Assistant Executive, Event And Communications
- Join an established non-profit organisation
- Opportunity to hone and gain skills in event management and communications
Our client is a non-profit organisation that is fostering a community and understanding of the importance of the VC & PE industry for the economy.
Reporting to the Event Executive, you will be involved in promoting presence and engagement of the organization with its members through increased media presence, media communications and events (training and networking).
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, producing and distributing fortnightly EDM broadcasts
- Updating the Members’ Guide and liaise with partners in production of Guide.
- Promoting, distributing and selling of materials online e.g. Members’ Guide
- Assisting in organising and executing of online and in-person events (For eg. event listings, partnerships, promotion, liaising with suppliers, registration, invoicing, execution, post-event reporting, feedback, write-up)
- Liaising with partners on events supported by organisation
- Promoting organisation’s presence on social media (source, repurpose and post content/news)
- You have a Diploma in Media, Communications, Hospitality or Event Management with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- You are conversant with publishing and video editing tools
- You are adept at mobile and online event management platforms/apps
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work of high standard
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd