Assistant Executive (Capability Sustainment) (Changi)
- Assist in the implementation of ICT projects:
• Assist to put up the necessary documents for these projects;
• Assist in the procurement of these projects;
• Assist in the implementation of these projects e.g. overseeing the vendors awarded for the projects;
• Assist to prepare the necessary documentation after completion of the projects
- Help in the collation of information and data required from time to time;
- Help in the ICT asset administration.
• Duration: 11 months 29 days’ contract
• Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 6pm, Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
• Minimally NITEC in Electronics & Internet of Things / Electronics, Computer Networking & Communications / Infocomm Technology / Security Technology / Web Applications or Diploma in IT from local Polytechnic
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• 1 to 2 years working experience in related IT areas. Fresh graduates may be considered if they demonstrate strong knowledge in ICT systems.
• Singaporean only
Interested applicants, please visit our website at www.seacaremanpower.com to apply. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Seacare Manpower Services Pte Ltd