Assistant Event Planner (Cyber Security)
- Plan cyber security exercise schedules for all relevant sectors
- Develop and review evaluation methodology for cyber exercise
- Work closely with all stakeholders to identify cyber risks, design threat scenarios, identify key participants and execute the exercise against the planned scenario
- Ensure that all exercise objectives and outcomes are achieved
- Co-ordinate and support the conduct of exercise and prepare reports
- Minimum of Degree (IT and relevant disciplines)
- At least 1 year of relevant technical experience (IT and Cyber Security)
- Experience in conducting seminars/workshops and functional and full-scale exercises
- Knowledge/experience in test concepts used to evaluate organisational efficacies, staff skill levels, operational and security risks
- Strong understanding of information technology, cyber security operations, incident response methodologies and security control
- Candidates with CISSP or CISM will have an advantage
- Strong written and communication skills
For interested applicants, please send your resume in MS WORD format to Pin Yi (Reg no: R1986656) [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Due to the high volume of applications which we may receive for each position, we regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd