Assistant Estimating Engineer (Costing / Electrical / Entry Level)
- 5 Days
- Transport provided
Our client is specializing in the design and manufacture of high-quality power distribution and control systems for customers worldwide.
- Costing and estimation of the switchboard.
- Assists in preparation of quotations, technical data, compiling brochures, catalogs and technical details, layout dimensional drawings and etc.
- Handle indoor sales enquiries / telephone sales enquiries.
- Assist Sales Engineers in following up for orders.
- Develop and implement the use of a computer for costing, estimation and quotation.
- Set-up and improve on standardized costing method.
- Check and compare costing/estimation against actual costs for the awarded job.
- Budget planning and control for jobs.
- Responsible for accuracy of an acceptable level in costing.
- Sourcing of components/parts with assistance from the Purchasing Department.
- Assist in coordination work.
- Take on responsibilities as assigned by the superiors.
- Follow the procedures of the Quality Management System (QMS) for effective implementation and control.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate can be considered as training provided.
- Singaporean only.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MSWORD format by using Apply Now button or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Loo Jing Ni
Registration No : R1879628
EA License No : 18C9027
Corestaff Pte Ltd