Assistant Engineers (AVC Support)
- Act as a single point of contact on conferencing and Mitel phone matters.
- Schedule, setup, test, monitor and troubleshoot video conferencing sessions
- Perform moves, add and changes for telecommunication equipment.
- Support users with issues or requests regarding Mitel phones.
- Recommend, place order, install and configure video conferencing units as when required.
- Troubleshoot and replace (RMA) faulty video conferencing equipment.
- Work closely with the AV Vendor to install and troubleshoot the issues.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to improve and enhance video conferencing services.
- Provide end user Audio/ Visual (A/V)/ Telepresence technical assistance troubleshooting.
- NITEC, Higher NITEC or Diploma in IT, Computer Science, Science, Engineering or related qualification.
- Experience in the installation, configuration and resolution of audio visual and conferencing issues.
- Experience in troubleshooting AV equipment and overseeing routine maintenance.
- Familiarity with audio-visual and collaborative meta tools & technology desired.
- Knowledge of Polycom and Tandberg conferencing system will be preferred
- Good understanding of Voice & Data solutions will be advantageous
- General knowledge of networking fundamentals.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills. Able to communicate well in Chinese (as some users are from Chinese speaking countries).
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Performance incentive
- Subsidized Trainings and Certifications (such as ITIL Foundation V3)
- Annual Increment based on performance
- Mobile Allowance
- Career path
- Company events and annual awards
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd
Thatz International Pte Ltd is an established Outsourcing Service Provider since Feb 1998. As one of the most preferred Infocom Technology (‘ICT’) service provider in Singapore we are very excited with the tremendous business growth opportunities. We pride ourselves on delivering practical and integrated ICT solutions, as well as, world-class services to International Multi-national companies (MNCs) and local enterprises. We are also an Emerging 2013 Singapore SME1000 Award recipient. Join Thatz to maximize your true potential to the fullest and excel in your CAREER! We Identify Talents and Groom Next-Generation Leaders.